Sangria is a fruity wine made from a dry red that is flavored with fresh fruits, liquors and other goodness. In my opinion, a good sangria has to sit for at least 6 hours before drinking. What makes my sangria so different from other sangria recipes? Well, IT’S THE BEST! Modesty isn’t one of my big points. But really – Just about everyone loves my sangria…even people who don’t usually care for sangria. So-ready for my sangria recipe!?!?!? Well….here it is.
- 2 x 750ml bottles of red wine (start with a dryer wine. (I like Cabernet Savignon)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Unwaxed Apple (diced into small cubes)
- 1 Orange (Diced into small cubes)
- 1 Lemon sliced into thin rounds
- small splash of orange juice
- 3 shots of triplesec
- 1/2 cup brandy (I use E&J)
- any other fruit you may want, chopped up.
OK- you should have guessed I'd never publish my SECRET sangria recipe online for everyone to see. No, this is not my recipe, but is a recipe you should enjoy. It will be almost as good as mine. 😉
E&J Brandy found my recipe and asked me to link to their site- I can’t do it in the recipe section, so here it is. E&J Brandy