I only put recipes on my site that I love, and this is no exception. Whether you’re a Whole Food, Plant Based person, vegan, vegetarian, or meat eater, you will love this healthy & delicious recipe. It makes a great side, is good in a wrap, or eaten straight as your main entree.
- 1lb dry chickpeas, cooked
- 3 celery stalks, chopped small
- 1/8 red onion chopped very small
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped small (optional)
- 1/2 cup plain vegan yogurt (or enough to coat all beans to the consistency you enjoy)
- 1-2Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1-2tsp poultry seasoning or "makes it taste like chicken" seasoning
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Combine all ingredients. You can mash the chick peas or leave them whole. If you choose to mash, I recommend adding the yogurt and seasoning, then smashing the chickpeas, and add the chopped ingredients last.